Design: Enric Miralles
VACANTE was born with the idea to offer a sober and fully strength product which supported by very few elements is able to enjoy a longlasting life in areas of hard public use.Based on this primary idea, Vacante has evolved to become nowadays a bench suitable for many different areas and sectors, both indoor and outdoors.
Wooden seat/back: shell in plywood board made of beech or oak layers, 10 mm thick, and transparent polyurethane varnish.
Metal seat/back: perforated sheet shell, 2.8 mm thick. For setups with more than 25 benches: stainless steel perforated sheet.
Legs in iron sheet 10 mm thick, laser cut. Plate welded in inner side for fixing to bottom tube.
Maximum distance between feet: 2.5 m.
Cidemco Certificate for public use. Standard NFD 61071-1992
Double Side table
Frame: meal sheet
Back to back linking device
Wall fixation piece
- Vacante I Selfstanding Technical Data (pdf 59.6 Kb) Open Download
- Catalogue Vacante (pdf 2.06 Mb) Open Download
- Vacante Installations (pdf 19.02 Kb) Open Download
- Wood Finishings (pdf 38.3 Kb) Open Download
- 2D File Vacante I Selfstanding (dwg 688.79 Kb) Open Download
- CIDEMCO Certificate (pdf 654.88 Kb) Open Download
- Warranty Product (pdf 18.38 Kb) Open Download