HANDY (designed by Stephen Philips - ARUP) is a new auxiliary furniture which depending on the need, it adapts to different spaces and applications:
- Some people see HANDY as auxiliary chair for workspaces .
- For others, HANDY is a seating suitable for collaborative areas in the different workspaces.
- HANDY is also considered an ideal and necessary item in those multi-purpose zones used by kids or young people.
- And some others think that HANDY is a most suitable furniture to be used at home as a seating, auxiliary table, ….
Presented in the different finishes options as follows:
- Polypropylene with upholstered pad
- Polypropylene with wooden pad
All the versions are stackable to enable space saving.