With an area of 350 m2 and located in the heart of the Salamanca district, the Basque Living Showroom in Madrid opened its doors at the end of April 2019. Ilia Estudio carried out the interior design of this permanent exhibition shared by 16 Basque companies, including SELLEX.
The choice of Madrid was a very thoughtful decision. Madrid is a strategic location since it concentrates decision centers for projects that are not only national, but also international. The 18,000 architecture and 620 interior design studios located in the city, work on projects all over the world. On the other hand, the fact that the main Spanish construction companies and multinationals are based in the capital reinforces their national and international projection.
Basque Living Madrid aims to be close to the interlocutors to show the most consolidated design furniture and new proposals. But not only that, it is a meeting point that combines creativity, innovation and the search for synergies. It is an alive and dynamic space in which to deal with themes related to architecture and design.
Basque Living Showroom in Madrid
The Showroom exhibits the following SELLEX products:
- SLAM Chair, design by Lievore Altherr Molina
- HANDY Stool, design by Stephen Philips - Arup
- SET Stool, design by Mario Ruiz
- LORCA Table, design by Abad diseño.
- FLY Table, design by Lievore Altherr Molina
- MIX Table, design by O.T.S
- PLANC Table, design by Lievore Altherr Molina
- AERO Bench, design by Lievore Altherr Molina
- BACK Modular Seating, design by Burkhard Vogtherr
- LA LITERAL Bunkbed, design by Lievore Altherr Molina
- CALM Partition Walls, design by Mario Ruiz
For SELLEX, it is an honor to participate in Basque Living Madrid, as it is an opportunity to carry out new projects and expand to new countries.