The information on this site is subject to a disclaimer, a copyright notice and rules related to personal data protection, including conditions of use.
SELLEX accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for information appearing outside of this web site not directly administrated by our webmaster. The function of the links appearing on this page is exclusively to inform users of the existence of other sources related to the subject on the internet and to provide them with additional information to that provided in this web page. These links do not suggest, invite or recommend users to visit their related sites. SELLEX therefore accepts no responsibility for the results of using these links. Under no circumstances will SELLEX be responsible to third parties for any direct or indirect economic damage, loss of clients or profits resulting from the use of www.sellex.es
Reproduction is authorised, provided that source is acknowledged, save where otherwise stated. Where prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual or multimedia information (sound, images, software, etc.), such permission shall cancel the abovementioned general authorisation and shall clearly stipulate any restrictions on use.
Personal data protection
SELLEX is committed to user privacy.
SELLEX therefore applies the personal data protection levels required by law pursuant to Royal Decree 994/1999, giving legal force to the Security Measures Regulations for automated files containing personal data. It also endeavours to employ all additional technical protection measures available to it.
As a general rule, to access the services offered by SELLEX in the private area, users will have to complete a registration form on the home page, accepting the conditions expressly indicated therein. This form will include personal data which will be processed confidentially and exclusively for the purposes indicated on the Contract of Acceptance of the Conditions of Use of the Services and/or Contents offered by SELLEX.
Privacy statement: This privacy statement explains SELLEX's policy regarding the use of your data:
- What information is collected, for what purpose and through which technical means: SELLEX collects personal information exclusively to the extent necessary to fulfil a specific purpose. The information will not be reused for an incompatible purpose.
- To whom your information is disclosed. SELLEX will only disclose information to third parties if necessary for fulfilment of the purpose identified above and to the mentioned (categories of) recipients.
- How to access your information, verify its accuracy and, if necessary, correct it. As a data subject, you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on legitimate compelling grounds except when it is collected to comply with a legal obligation, or is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or is to be used to a purpose for which you have given your unambiguous consent.
- How long your data is kept. SELLEX only keeps the data for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of collection or further processing.
- What security measures are taken to safeguard your information against possible misuse or unauthorised access. SELLEX applies the legally required levels of security for protecting legally required personal details and has installed all of the technical means and measures available to it in order to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of personal details provided to the company. SELLEX will provide information on this subject on receiving a prior written request signed by the applicant and sent to the SELLEX 20305, Irún (Gipuzkoa, Spain).
- Whom to contact if you have queries or complaints. You can contact the Webmaster of the web site by sending an email message identifying yourself to: email@example.com
- The SELLEX family of web sites provides links to third party sites. Given that we do not control these sites, we encourage you to review their privacy policies.
SELLEX users (clients) are responsible for protecting their user names and passwords against unauthorised use. Any use they make of www.sellex.es with their own user name and password shall be their own responsibility.
Users are requested to immediately inform our Legal Department, either by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 943 557011, of any unauthorised use or disclosure of their user name and password.
Right to access, cancel, correct and object:
Users can exercise their right to access, cancel, correct and object to their personal details and to receive information on disclosure of these details by writing at the email address email@example.com or at: SELLEX 20305 Irún (Gipuzkoa, Spain).
Services and contents offered on the web site
A SELLEX service (or content) is a service or resource made available on the internet for all users interested in the subject.
Three types of eservice are or will be offered by SELLEX:
- Information services providing citizens, media, business, administrations and other decision makers with easy and effective access to information, thus increasing transparency and understanding of SELLEX policy and activities.
- Interactive communication services allowing better contacts with citizens, media, business, civil society and public actors thus facilitating consultations and feedback mechanisms with respect to initiatives and policies at SELLEX.
- Transaction services allowing access from the private area to all basic forms of transactions, e.g. financial operations, recruitment, event enrolment, course or conference enrolment, acquisition or purchase of documents, etc.
Conditions of use
Use of the www.sellex.es web site is ruled by that stipulated in this legal notice. Using this web site implies acceptance of these conditions of use.
www.sellex.es and all of the material appearing therein belongs to the company SELLEX as entered on the Business Register of San Sebastian with the address: Polígono Arretxe Ugalde, Ezurriki Kalea, 8-10, 20305 Irún (Gipuzkoa, Spain), and email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is forbidden to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or make a profit for commercial or any other purpose from the www.sellex.es web site or any part thereof without express permission to do so from our company.
Modification of the material or its use for any other purpose constitutes a criminal offence under copyright and other registered trademark laws.
For legal purposes, SELLEX can and must provide the police, on being served with the appropriate court order to do so, with any information demanded of it by the competent Spanish legal authorities, a situation which will only occur in cases where the judge has firm reason to suspect that the user in question has been involved in illegal activities.
In cases such as these, in order to fulfil its legal duty, SELLEX can record and subsequently provide the police, having been served with the relevant legal court order to do so, with information such as the IP address identifying the user's connection, the exact time of connection and the user's names and passwords.
The IP addresses and times of connection will, however, only be registered for services with respect to which it is suspected that a user is guilty of taking illegal action.